We’re here to help gay, bisexual, queer and other men who have sex with men take control of their health and wellbeing, and realise their full human and constitutional rights. We provide mental health and sexual health services, community support groups and a range of information on issues to support you.
Men’s health and wellbeing
Triangle Project is a sex positive organisation that provides a range of services to support you. Our clinical services include:
- HIV and STI testing
- Referrals for accessing ARVs, PrEP and PEP
- Referral pathways for STI treatment if required
- Viral load and CD4 count testing for people living with HIV
- ARV and TB treatment adherence monitoring and support
- General health check-up
- Non-prescriptions medicines dispensing
- Referral pathways for other health support services including alcohol and drug use
You can also search for your closest gay-friendly clinic across South Africa on the Health4Men website, which also offers free sexual health services to all men who have sex with men.
You can pick up Triangle’s safer sex ‘pleasure packs’ at our officer in Cape Town city centre, or from our outreach Community Care Workers and mobile clinic.