We’re here to support intersex people take control of their health and wellbeing, and realise their full human and constitutional rights. We provide mental health and sexual health services, community support groups and a range of information on issues to support you.
Intersex health and wellbeing
Triangle Project is a sex positive organisation that provides a range of services to support you. Our clinical services include:
- HIV and STI testing
- Referrals for accessing ARVs, PrEP and PEP
- Referral pathways for STI treatment if required
- Viral load and CD4 count testing for people living with HIV
- ARV and TB treatment adherence monitoring and support
- General health check-up
- Non-prescriptions medicines dispensing
We can also help with referral pathways for other health support services, particularly finding doctors and other practitioners that are affirming of intersex identity, bodily autonomy and health needs.