The development of a non-discriminatory society, where organisations such as Triangle Project are a choice and not a necessity.
To contribute to eradicating discrimination against and within LGBTQI+ communities, and to provide defined services to LGBTQI+ persons until they are no longer required.
- Eradicating, lobbying and advocating against harmful stereotypes, attitudes and behaviours towards LGBTQI+ people
- Providing relevant, defined services in a responsive and flexible manner
- Building the confidence and visibility of LGBTQI+ communities
- Striving to achieve a better understanding of LGBTQI+ communities for ourselves and others
- Establishing and utilising both functional and developmental partnerships