Triangle Project not only provides direct service provision to LGBTQI+
- Justice Delayed: Activist engagement in the Zoliswa Nkonyana hate-crime trial
- Levels of Empowerment Among LGBT people in the Western Cape, South Africa
- Your Hate Wont Change Us: A Triangle Project human rights report
- ICD-11 Reclassification of Transgender Related Categories Policy Brief (June 2018)
- Women Who Have Sex With Women (WSW) and HIV Risk: Triangle Project Research Brief (May 2014)
- HIV ARV-Based Preventative Measures PrEP Microbicides Policy Brief
- Substance Abuse Policy Brief
- Thuthuzela Care Centres Policy Brief
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Schools Policy Brief
Legal and Policy Submissions
- Women’s Legal Centre & Triangle Project. (2019, 29 Nov). Joint Submission to the National Council of Provinces (“NCOP”) Select Committee on Security and Justice: Civil Union Amendment Bill [B 11B—2018].
- Triangle Project & Lawyers for Human Rights. (2018, 23 October). Joint Submission to the Portfolio Committee on Home Affairs – Civil Union Amendment Bill [B11-2018].
- Triangle Project. (2018, 29 March). Submission to the Speaker: Civil Union Amendment Bill (Private Members’ Bill of Ms Deidre Carter of the Congress of the People). Endorsed by Lawyers for Human Rights.
- Write your own submission: Civil Union Amendment Act
National Department of Basic Education (DBE)
- Legal Resources Centre, Triangle Project, Women’s Legal Centre & Lawyers for Human Rights. (2019, 11 November). Submission to the Department of Basic Education on the booklet on Social Inclusion of Gender Diverse, Transgender and Intersex Learners in Schools.
Western Cape Education Department (WCED)
- Legal Resources Centre, Triangle Project, Women’s Legal Centre & Lawyers for Human Rights. (2020, 19 June). Submission to the Western Cape Education Department on Draft Guidelines on Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in Public Schools of the Western Cape Education Department.
- Legal Resources Centre, Triangle Project, Women’s Legal Centre & Lawyers for Human Rights. (2019, 20 September). Submission on Draft Western Cape Education Department’s Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in Policy.
Gender-Based Violence and ‘Corrective’ Rape
- Triangle Project. (2015, 16 March). Presentation to Parliamentary researchers. Corrective rape: Patterns, knowledge gaps and human rights.
- Triangle Project. (2014, 16 January). Submission to the Portfolio Committee On Women, Children and People With Disabilities re: Women Empowerment and Gender Equality Bill [B50-2013].
National Health Insurance (NHI)
- Triangle Project. (2016, 31 May). Submission on National Health Insurance White Paper December 2015. Endorsed by Social, Health and Empowerment Feminist Collective of Transgender Women of Africa (SHE), Free Gender, Durban LGBTI Community and Health Centre, Gay and Lesbian Memory in Action (GALA), OUT LGBT Wellbeing, and Gay and Lesbian Network.
Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance
- Triangle Project (2016, 30 June). Submission: National Action Plan on Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance. Endorsed by Durban LGBTI Community and Health Centre, Free State Rainbow Seeds, Gay and Lesbian Network Pietermaritzburg, Gender DynamiX, OUT LGBTI Wellbeing.
Refugees, migrants and asylum seekers
- Triangle Project. (2016, September). Submission on the Green Paper on International Migration. Endorsed by Access Chapter 2.
Safety and Security
- Afrika Tikkun’s Young Urban Women, AIDS Legal Network, Gender Health and Justice Research Unit, University of Cape Town, Isidima Sam, Masimanyane Women’s Suppor tCentre, Progressive Women’s Movement of SA, Children’s Happy Home Development Youth Centre, Rapcan, Sonke Gender Justice, SWEAT/Sisonke, Treatment Action Campaign, Triangle Project, Wellness Foundation, Western Cape Network on Violence Against Women, Women on Farms Project, Women’s Legal Centre & Young Urban Women. (2015, 18 September). Joint Submission on the Draft White Paper on Safety and Security.
Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
- Triangle Project. (2017, August). Submission on Private Member’s Bill on Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Act (CTPA). Endorsed by Durban Lesbian and Gay Community Health Centre, Gay and Lesbian Memory in Action (GALA), Gay and Lesbian Network Pietermaritzburg, Iranti-Org, Social, Health and Empowerment Feminist Collective of Transgender Women of Africa (SHE).
- Sexual and Gender Diversity Position Statement
- Sometimes X, Sometimes Y (Always Me)
- Could My Child Be Lesbian Or Gay?
- Bisexual, part of the lesbian and gay world or straight world?
- Why Does South Africa Need Hate Crimes Legislation?
- Hate Crimes: Know your rights, raise your voice! (Eng/ IsiXhosa)
- Hate Crimes: Know your rights. Raise your voice. (Eng/Afrikaans)
- Hate Crimes Poster English
- Hate Crimes Poster Afrikaans
- Hate Crimes Poster IsiXhosa
- Safer Sex Guide for Women Who Have Sex with Women
- Safer Sex Guide for Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Women Who Have Sex With Women and HIV Risk
- Women, Sexuality, Safer Sex and You
- Justice System Continues to Fail David Olyne
- Triangle Project 2016 statement, International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
- Triangle Sends Condolences Following Passing of Justice Skweyiya
- ACDP Continues to Show Nauseating Intolerance
- Slovo and Vavi to attend O’Regan-Pikoli Commission of Inquiry into SAPS Khayelitsha