VISION AND MISSION
The development of a non-discriminatory society, where organisations such as Triangle Project are a choice and not a necessity
To contribute towards eradicating discrimination against and within the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, and to provide defined services to the LGBT community until they are no longer required.
- Educating, lobbying and advocating against harmful stereotypes, attitudes and behaviours towards Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) people;
- Providing relevant, defined services in a responsive and flexible manner;
- Building the confidence and visibility of the LGBTI community;
- Striving to achieve a better understanding of this community for ourselves and others;
- Establishing and utilising both functional and developmental partnerships.